BACKYARD MAKEOVER SPRING 2018 CONTEST RULES
Official rules for the Community Broadcasters, LLC “Backyard Makeover” giveaway
In the following rules, “CBLLC” means Community Broadcasters, LLC:
- There is no purchase necessary to enter this contest. Beginning on Monday, April 23, 2018 and continuing until Friday May 18, 2018 enter to win online at live953.com, www.cbpeedee.com, www.947rock.com, www.catcountry993.net, www.star937.com, www.almighty1051.com, www.971frankfm.com or email@example.com.
- Winner need not be present to win. One grand prize winner will be drawn randomly from the combined qualifiers received. Qualifiers may not substitute another person to take their place in contest. Only one winner per household, family or address. Winner must not have won another contest on radio station within the past 45 days. Winner may not win again in any other CBLLC contest for 45 calendar days after winning in this contest. Any prize awarded to an ineligible listener will be deemed null and void, and an alternate eligible winner may be named.
- All entries become the property of CBLLC and will not be returned. By entering the Contest, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Official rules and the decision of the judges, which shall be final, binding and conclusive on all matters.
- Anytime you call the CBLLC studios you assume that your call will be broadcast or recorded and you grant us permission to broadcast the call or record if for later broadcast.
- Contestants agree, that their voice, name and/or picture may be used for promotional, broadcast, or Internet purposes.
- Prizes awarded are not redeemable for cash. No prize is transferable. No substitution for a prize will be made at the request of winner. CBLLC reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value.
- Winner of the contest is responsible for all taxes on prize awarded. All winners of a prize valued at $600 or more will be required to complete the appropriate tax forms at the CBLLC studios prior to claiming prize. Winner will be sent an IRS form 1099 if in one calendar year the prize value of all prizes won exceeds $600.
- Contest is open to all legal residents of the United States and its territories 18 years old or over unless otherwise noted. Contestants must possess a valid form of identification bearing the picture of the contestant acceptable to CBLLC that will be presented to CBLLC and accepted before the prize is awarded.
- Winner will be expected to claim prize at the CBLLC studios unless otherwise noted, between 8:30am – 5pm, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays) within 30 days of being notified that they are the winner, unless there is an expiration date on prize which will be specifically stated.
- Employees and Interns of Community Broadcasters, LLC, their advertising agencies, affiliates, contest sponsors, interns, employees and immediate families or significant others of each, and employees or interns of all media of mass communication within a one hundred mile radius of the CBLLC main studio are not eligible to win this contest. Immediate family includes the spouse, great-grandparents, grandparents, parents, brothers, sisters, children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren of the employee or intern and his/her spouse. This also includes individuals for whom the employee or intern is current legal guardian.
- All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Contest is void where prohibited.
- CBLLC reserves the right to disqualify any winner if contest rules are violated in any way.
- Community Broadcasters, LLC, their advertising agencies, affiliates, contest sponsors, employees, and immediate families of each absolve themselves and shall be held harmless from any action or liability arising from contest or prize awarded in contest.
- CBLLC reserves the right to interrupt and/or discontinue contest or promotion (and not award the offered prize(s)) should events beyond CBLLC’s control warrant.
- CBLLC reserves the right to amend the rules to this contest at any time.
- CBLLC shall not be held liable for any technical, mechanical or electrical malfunctions.
- Regarding CBLLC’s on-line contests, all fields must be completed and rules published for them on-line must be followed for eligibility to win.
- All appropriate information in required fields must be filled out or you will be disqualified.
- To win prize you must reside within the listening area of CBLLC, as defined at the exclusive discretion of CBLLC management.
- Any problems with the Internet or email are not CBLLC’s responsibility.
- Backyard Makeover prizes: (A) ACADEMY SPORTS AND OUTDOORS: prize valued at $1200; (B) BARRIER REEF POOLS AND SPAS: $500 gift card for anything in their store; (C) FOREST LAKE GREENHOUSES: $150 gift card. Winner may not exchange prize in lieu of a cash prize. There is no cash prize available.
A copy of these rules is also available during business hours at the CBLLC studios.