CHARLESTON, SC (WMBF) – Extras are needed for filming in Charleston and surrounding areas after HBO ordered a comedy pilot starring Danny McBride and John Goodman.
According to a news release, filming will begin mid-July through the first week in August. About 1,500 people will be booked during the two weeks of filming, and all extras are paid.
All ages, types and races are needed. There is a special need for the following:
- Those of Chinese and various Asian races (Chinese, Japanese, Taiwanese, Korean, Pacific Islander, Filipino, Mongolian, Vietnamese, Cambodian, Thai, Laos, Malaysian, Indonesian, Singaporean, Hawaiian, Indian and South Asian) available for filming on July 23.
- Several hundred adult males and females are needed, as well as numerous teens and children ages 10 -12 years old. Submissions should be sent with heading: 7/23 AVAIL.
In addition, 500 adult males and females of all races and types are needed to portray a church congregation for filming on July 23. Teens working with a parent may also be used. Submissions should be sent with heading: 7/30 AVAIL.
If you are interested in being considered for any filming day, submit the following:
- Two current photos (a close up and full length photo which can be taken with a cell phone).
- Name, phone, age, city/state you reside.
- Height/weight, clothing sizes, description of any visible tattoos and piercings.
Submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with heading being your race, gender, age and the city/state you reside in.
Keep up with show’s daily casting needs by clicking here.
Copyright 2018 WMBF News. All rights reserved.