Date(s) - 06/17/2017 - 06/19/2017
Categories No Categories
Hey everybody, it’s Jai Jai Spann with your community calendar brought to you by DCB – YOUR Dedicated Community Bank! It’s “Where To Be and What To See!”
Click on each event for more details!
Friday, June 16
- Check out Edwin McCain at the FMU Performing Arts Center at 7:30
Saturday, June 17
- Check out the Darlington Cruisers Car Show at Joe’s Grill on Russell St. in Darlington from 8-2
- Hear great music at the “Mid-Day Gospel Explosion Annual Commemoration Service” with Shirley Caesar, Karen Clark Sheard, Dorothy Norwood, and Kierra Sheard! Doors open at 10am and service starts at 11am! It’s a FREE show!
- Get fresh food at the City Center Farmers Market on Cheves Street from 9-1
- Don’t miss the Downtown Roll & Cycling Festival from 10-1. It starts at First Presbyterian on Park Avenue
- Enjoy fishing at Moore Farms Botanical Garden in Lake City from 10-2
- It’s Wild Weekends at the Environmental Discovery Center at Lynches River County Park at 11:30 and 3
And now you know Where To Be and What To See!…
Got an event you’d like for us to mention? Just email it to firstname.lastname@example.org!