2017 Cutest Baby Photo Contest Details and Official Rules – WSIM “Star 93.7”
Do you have the cutest baby? We think so! That’s why we’re hosting a Cutest Baby Contest! The winning entry will receive 1) a $150 gift card for The Rug Shop, 2) a $150 gift card for Eyemart Express, and 3) a $150 gift card for Rivals – A Store Divided.
- Babies must be between the ages of newborn and 2 years old at the time of the contest.
- Pictures entered must be recent.
- One entry per baby, so choose your photo well!
- Photos must be submitted by midnight on Wednesday, August 9, 2017 to http://cbpeedee.com/wsim/ (www.star937.com).
- Community Broadcasters has the power, in their sole discretion, to remove any participants from the contest for behavior we deem inappropriate.
- Photos must be submitted by a parent or legal guardian of the child only. One photo per family will be allowed.
- Community Broadcasters will monitor the contest to the best of our ability and remove all comments in our sole discretion that is deemed inappropriate on the http://cbpeedee.com/wsim/ (www.star937.com) website and block the user.
- By submitting a photo, you understand that Community Broadcasters is not responsible for comments or negativity regarding the photo, posted to the http://cbpeedee.com/wsim/ (www.star937.com) page.
- Any abusive activity perpetrated by any contestant, their family, friends and or associates may in the sole discretion of Community Broadcasters, be removed and disqualified from the contest.
- By submitting a photo, participants are agreeing to abide by these rules and conditions.
How the Contest will Work:
We will post all submitted photos on the http://cbpeedee.com/wsim/ (www.star937.com) web site at our earliest convenience, as they are submitted. Photos must be submitted by midnight on Wednesday, August 9, 2017. Only one child per family will be accepted. Fans can vote for their favorite photo from Thursday, August 10, 2017 – Thursday, August 17, 2017. You will have until noon on Thursday, August 17, 2017 to get your votes in. The photo with the most votes will be announced on Friday, August 18, 2017 on the air at WSIM 93.7 and on the http://cbpeedee.com/wsim/ (www.star937.com) website.
Tie breaker: In the event of a tie in votes, the person who submitted their picture first will receive the prize. If both pictures were submitted at the same time and received the same amount of votes, the prize will be split between the two entering parties.
- Your name
- Your email address
- August 1, 2017 – August, 9, 2017 – Photo submission period
- August 10, 2017 – August 17, 2017 – Voting at http://cbpeedee.com/wsim/ (star937.com) is conducted. Voting ends August 17, 2017 at noon.
- August 18, 2017 – Winner will be announced on the air at WSIM 93.7 and on the http://cbpeedee.com/wsim/ (star937.com) web site.
Additional Note: Employees of Community Broadcasters and their immediate families are not eligible for entry into this contest.
DESCRIPTION: The Community Broadcasters Cutest Baby Contest (“Promotion”) begins at 12:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on Tuesday, August 1, 2017 and ends at noon on Thursday, August 17, 2017. Entrants will submit a photo of their baby to the contest at http://cbpeedee.com/wsim/ (www.star937.com).
SPONSOR: Community Broadcasters, 2423 Walker Swinton Road, Timmonsville, SC 29161, P.O. Box 6344, Florence, SC 29501
ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia (“U.S.”), 18 years of age or older with a valid driver’s license at the time of entry (“Entrant”). Employees, directors and officers and their immediate families (spouses and siblings, parents and children and their spouses) and household members of Community Broadcasters (“Sponsor”), and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates, distributors, dealerships and companies involved in the implementation and execution of the Promotion (collectively the “Promotion Entities”) are not eligible. Sweepstakes is void in Puerto Rico, and other US Commonwealths, Territories and jurisdictions (including overseas military installations) and where prohibited. For the avoidance of doubt, the Promotion Entities are not Sponsors of this Promotion.
AGREEMENT TO THE OFFICIAL RULES: By participating in the Promotion, each participant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
LIMIT: ONE (1) CONTEST ENTRY PER PERSON. In the event more than one (1) Entry is received from any one person or email address, the first Entry processed will be considered the only valid Entry received. In the event of a dispute, online Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of Entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Any potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. No mechanical reproductions of entry forms permitted. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different identities, registrations or any other methods will void that participant’s Entries and that participant may be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. Sponsor will not accept submissions from wireless domains, blacklist domains, or any email address Sponsor deems to be potentially harmful to the Website. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: All baby images entered in the contest must feature a child, 2 years in age or younger. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any images not abiding the official rules.
WINNER SELECTION: For the contest, there will be one winner. The sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entry or votes for any reason, including, but not limited to, fraud. In the event of a tie in number of votes, the photo submitted first will win. Vote tabulation will be conducted by the contest Administrator. Potential contest winner will be contacted by the Administrator by email and will be required to complete and return a Publicity Release Form within seven days of receipt. If the prize notification is rejected, returned, or deemed undeliverable or the potential winner fails to respond within the specified time or if he/she is otherwise ineligible to receive the prize, that potential winner will be deemed ineligible and the prize will be forfeited or awarded to an alternate as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event that the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, that prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS / RELEASE: By participating, Entrants release Promotion Entities, their respective directors, officers, agents and employees from any and all liability for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by their participation, including the unauthorized or illegal access to personally identifiable or sensitive information or the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the prize; and (b) acknowledge that said parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to a prize including, but not limited to the prize quality or availability except for Sponsor and the limited warranty provided with the Prize. Neither Promotion Entities nor any service providers are responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of Entry information, or for any human or other error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data or voice transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service or Website or to complete a telephone call or facsimile transaction, or any other error or malfunction, or late, lost or misdirected mail, or any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in this Promotion. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE, TAMPER WITH THE ENTRY PROCESS OR INSTANT WIN GAME, OR OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO COOPERATE IN THE PROSECUTION OF ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL(S) AND TO PURSUE ALL REMEDIES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of being executed as planned, or infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, action of Entrants, technical failures or any other causes which in the opinion of Administrator and/or Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, Administrator reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any suspect Entry or Entrant and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. In the event of any cancellation, termination or suspension, notice thereof will be posted at http://cbpeedee.com/wsim/ (www.star937.com). The Prize winner will be made, from among all eligible, non-suspect Entries received as of the date of the termination, cancellation or suspension, as Administrator determines in its sole discretion. Entries not complying with all rules are subject to disqualification.
- GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION/DISPUTE RESOLUTION: Entrants agree that (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Promotion or prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of South Carolina or the appropriate South Carolina State Court located in Florence County, South Carolina; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to, claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, Entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of South Carolina or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than State of South Carolina.
ENTRANT’S PERSONAL INFORMATION: Information collected from Entrants is subject to Community Broadcasters, Florence, SC.